SignalCalc Turbo runs on the acclaimed Abacus and Quattro hardware platforms with extraordinary signal processing power and unmatched dynamic range. Measurements are made with at least 120 dB and most times up to 150 dB dynamic range. Along with real time measurements, SignalCalc Turbo offers gap free recording on all channels simultaneously, a SignalCalc hallmark.
SignalCalc Turbo on Quattro can be configured with 2 to 4 input channels with a single tachometer channel.
SignalCalc Turbo on Abacus can be configured with 8 to 32 input channels and 8 tachometer channels in a single portable chassis weighing less than 9 kg! It can be extended to unlimited channels >1024 by networking multiple Abacus chassis.
The intuitive organization of project definition, parameter selection and graphic presentation of results ensures SignalCalc Turbo is user friendly and effective in analysis.
The powerful measurement suite handles simultaneous asynchronous and synchronous sampling and provides both vector and waveform samples while also recording raw data to disk for optional post processing and analysis.
- Convenient Setup of Project, Hardware, Measurement, Acquisition and Default Annotation
- Built in database for Channel Names, Machine Names, Phase Trigger Names and Transducers
Standard Reference information
Default and Custom Layouts
- Slow Roll Vector Reference
- Waveform Reference
- Gap Voltage Reference
Standard Plot Types
- Orbit + Timebase
- Shaft Centerline
- Full Spectrum
Standard Network Connectivity
- Disk Recording and Playback Analysis. Turbo offers gap free recording on all channels, simultaneously with real time measurement,.
- DC Orbits
- Shaft Deflection View
- Automated Report Generation
- A complete General FFT Analyser (SignalCalc Mobilyzer)